Breaking

LightBlog

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Just Need Chocolate and Milk Make This Delicious Dessert

 

Just Need
Chocolate and Milk Make This Delicious Dessert

breakfast cholate

Hello good morning hope you are given health


    today I will show you how to make pudding for breakfast so that our digestion is healthier, this does not have to be eaten in the morning, it can also be made hot during the day or at night, this is very healthy and good for the health of the body and easy to make. so don't forget to read and record the ingredients below and watch the video to make it clearer.

●●) Recipe : 
- 500ml Milk 
- 100g Sugar 
- 7g Agar agar Powder 
- Wait for 15 minutes 
- 150g Dark chocolate
- Refrigerate for 3 hours

How to make :


All the recipes and dishes I have made are referenced and learned on the internet, youtube, google... I'm not the first to make them, not the first to create a certain dish. . I just change the ingredients to make the dish suit my taste. And I just hope my video has an easy way to communicate so that you can successfully make the dishes that you like. If anything bothers you, I sincerely apologize. And the last thing I am not a professional chef. I'm just a normal person, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox